02 juillet 2003

a la alzheimer's / tag testing

i thought i will be able to update this blog at the office but it seems that i forgot to copy or at least email myself the codes for accessing this entry form before i left so nada, here i am again in front of my computer at home doing this but i should have done this earlier because i arrived at the office around 1.30p and by 2.20 i was finished with my work and so the time til six was spent browsing and browsing for materials for the next issue with a little outdoor break when i went to the bank and paid the rent and back at the office, i could have used some diversion, a creative one like this, but no, i had to forget the codes and stuff and so i now remind myself to email email email myself the codes and stuff i am repeating myself here so better stop for now and do the html tag tests.

grammar police:? did you spell alzheimer's right
chez moi: yes i did. and oh yeah, i work here
www.isiswomen.org

let's see...